Brief overview of the role:
A very unique opportunity to use your creative skills to it’s full potential. You will be encouraged to grow, learn and develop, input your ideas and be part of our marketing projects, making a real impact as well as daily management of social media. This is a challenging, yet extremely rewarding Apprenticeship if you have ambition and drive.
In your role you will report to the Marketing Co-ordinator and Business Development lead which will include the following duties:
You will assist in developing and implementing Social Media strategies to increase engagement with:
- Potential learners, their parents, and social influences
- Prospective employer customers and their key decision makers
- Local community and regional parties
- You will need to know your way very well around social media platforms, including Instagram and TikTok, and keep up with social
trends in order to keep our marketing relevant
- As part of team, you will be responsible for creating media content that can be used across a variety of platforms including photography, video, social media or print, so a passion for creating content and good visual awareness is key.
- To monitor the level of engagement from individual campaigns, then revise and improve their impact. You’ll also be researching competitors and finding a way to do things differently, you’ll develop prepare and create media messaging to maximise audience engagement and understanding of the brand and the products in our group
Design & Delivery:
- To have some creative knowledge and be able to learn design skills. To use Adobe Creative Cloud (photoshop, in design, illustrator etc) as their main creative took, as well as Canva.
- To contribute to an extensive Resource Library that reflects our marketing priorities and make this available to Sales and Business Development Teams.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data
- Excellent communication and grammar
- Technically minded
- Problem solving
- Ability to multi-task as different projects can be running simultaneously
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confidence and maturity
- Positivity and ambition
- Passion for marketing
- Team player
- Enthusiastic/highly motivated
Essential: GCSE English and Maths, grade 4/C or above (or equivalent qualifications).
To secure an interview, you will need Maths and English GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) – and to be able to provide the certificates.
Some experience/knowledge Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop. Any video editing experience. Creating social content through Canva or similar.
Following successful completion of your Apprenticeship, there will be an opportunity of permanent employment with annual bonuses and further learning progression.
Things to consider:
Our apprenticeship scheme gives you the chance to really set yourself up for a great career in a fantastic company and earn a full-time wage at the same time however you must have a creative flair with the qualifications required.
This position is based in West Bromwich at The Apprenticeship Works.
About the Employer:
The Apprenticeship Works is a partner of BCTG Group with Eurosource Solutions, Performance Through People and Further Training EPAO. Across the group we deliver a wide range of Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Study Program and more in most sectors. We support learners and employers to build a better future. Our marketing has grown extensively and there is now a need to offer the right person an opportunity to grow with us, be part of a fantastic team in our West Bromwich office and enjoy their work.
Training to be Provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3
This role can be adapted to the next level for anyone who has already achieved a Level 3 qualification. Salary would be adjusted to suit if this was the case.
|Job Category||Creative Media, Digital Marketing|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Expected Start Date:||July 2022|
|Training Provider:||BCTG Ltd|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Junior Content Producer Level 3|