This is the perfect opportunity if you are you looking to develop a career in the lettings industry. No two days are the same, its challenging, fun, and hard work. You will be greeting clients face to face, answering the phone, taking messages, responding to social media and email enquiries and diary management.
Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm One Saturday each month 9 – 1
Total hours per week: 35.50
- Creating tenancy agreements and move in packs
- Carrying out references and right to rent checks
- Sending invoices for move in monies
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Applicants
- Assist with social media
- Support the Maintenance Department and Management Team when required
- Full internal training given supplemented by college training
- IT Skills – including MS Word and emails
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- Polite telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Provide exceptional Customer Service
- Team player
- Love learning
- Hard worker
Maths and English (A*-C) or (9-4) or equivalent.
There is the ability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the Lettings Industry with the opportunity to gain your professional letting agents exams.
About the Host Employer
Throughout your apprenticeship you will be directly employed by The Apprenticeship Works and based at the host employer. This company, located in Crewe, offers a comprehensive Lettings and Management Service to landlords living locally and abroad. They are very customer focused and have a can-do attitude to protect their tenants, landlords and the property they live in.
Things to consider
We have a wonderful team who will help and support you. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
Additional annual bonus.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Expected Start Date:||August 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Business Admin Level 3|