This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Business Administration apprentice to effectively manage suppliers’ relationships and product stock levels to ensure fulfilment of customer orders. Booking couriers for collection and delivery of packages and pallets to customers.
Duties Will Include:
- Production of delivery notes and all relevant paperwork using Sage Line 50 for all goods dispatched each day.
- Booking couriers for collection and delivery of packages and pallets to customers.
- Use process relevant to each different courier and ensure relevant paperwork is produced.
- Ensure correct weights and dimensions are communicated and evident on paperwork.
- Ensuring all documentation and information are provided for overseas deliveries.
- Using label machine to generate all labelling for orders to be dispatched.
- Processing and filing of completed production cards.
- Chasing deliveries when late or lost following customer complaints.
- Sending out samples.
- Produce letters and carry out administrative tasks as required.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management
- Good Maths skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Hard working/enthusiastic
- Passion for creative design
- Excellent time management
Monday-Friday 8.30am- 5pm with half hour unpaid lunch
Total hours per week = 40
About the Host Employer:
Throughout your apprenticeship you will be directly employed by The Apprenticeship Works and based at the host employer. This company are based in Nechells in Birmingham and is a specialist manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of non-metallic washers, gaskets, strips, sheeting, seals, insulation and other non-metallic strips and sheets. Supplying local, UK and global businesses with a range of quality stamped components since 1860.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full time permanent position may be a possibility.
GCSE A-C/4-9 or equivalent in Maths and English.
Training to be Provided:
Business Administration L3
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Expected Start Date:||July 2022|
|Training Provider:||BCTG Ltd|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Business Admin Level 3|