Recruit An Apprentice
Apprenticeships help bring valuable skills into your business with the government's support.
They’re suitable for people at any level so you can hire someone new or upskill an existing employee. And the Government provides funds to help you do this.
You’ll need to create an Apprenticeship Service Account to hire an apprentice and access funding, but BCTG’s Business Development Officers can help you do this.
Once your account is live, we will help you
- Create your own apprenticeship opportunity and job role
- Advertise the vacancy, and help you shortlist applicants
- Promote your vacancies on various social media and jobs walls
You can manage the whole recruitment process or BCTG will manage it on your behalf. To be an apprentice must:
- Be 16 or over
- Not already be in full-time education
- Be living in England
- You can be either new to a job or an existing employee who needs to upskill
Taking That First Step
Our experience is in supporting, developing and working with Individuals and Employers to deliver the best learning solutions possible.
If you think this could be for you simply fill in our enquiry form and one of our Advisers will get in touch. There's no commitment or obligation, simply your chance to find out more.