What is a Traineeship?
Traineeships prepare young people aged 16 and 24 for their future careers by helping them to become ‘work ready'.
Traineeships provide the essential work preparation training, IT, maths and English and real employer work experience. This means you can progress into a job or an Apprenticeship.
Our Traineeships are short, job focussed courses that mean you can progress quickly.
Typically they include
- Skills training and where needed vocational qualifications in your chosen area
- Work preparation training which ensures you have the skills and confidence needed for an Apprenticeship or other job
- Maths, English and IT support if you need it
- At least 70 hours high quality work experience with a local employer who is looking to recruit
- Help to build your CV and support to improve your interview skills.
The training elements of our courses are currently delivered through online learning and remote support from our Training Advisors
Currently we offer Traineeships in Construction, Healthcare, Childcare, Administration, IT & Digital, Leather Manufacturing and Logistics. And we are adding new courses all the time.
To find out more contact us on email@example.com or 0121 544 6455