Typical jobs include a variety of supervisory or first line management roles often involving the management of people and/or resources.
Supervisors manage teams of staff and organise their workload.
- On a day to day basis, you may:
- Plan workloads and rotas
- Allocate tasks to team members
- Brief teams on targets, initiatives and policy changes
- Monitor and report on team performance
- Carry out individual appraisals
- Keep up to date with regulations
You could work in an office, in a contact centre, in a factory or at a store.
Your training will usually be a mix of one to one sessions at your workplace, group work and online resources.
Taking That First Step
Our experience is in supporting, developing and working with Individuals and Employers to deliver the best learning solutions possible.
If you think this could be for you simply fill in our enquiry form and one of our Advisers will get in touch. There's no commitment or obligation, simply your chance to find out more.