Typical jobs include a range of customer focussed roles either face to face or remotely
Customer service assistants deal with customers' enquiries, purchases and complaints. On A Typical Day, You Might:
- Answer customers' questions by phone, email or webchat, on social media, or face to face
- Give quotations and check product availability
- Sell products or services and take payments
- Handle complaints or pass them to a supervisor
- Add customer information onto a computer system
- Track orders and arrange deliveries
You could work at a store, in a contact centre or in an office. Your training will usually be a mix of one to one sessions at your workplace, group work and online resources.
Customer Service Practitioners
Taking That First Step
Our experience is in supporting, developing and working with Individuals and Employers to deliver the best learning solutions possible.
If you think this could be for you simply fill in our enquiry form and one of our Advisers will get in touch. There's no commitment or obligation, simply your chance to find out more.