Typical jobs include Beauty Therapist or Beautician
Beauty Therapists provide face and body treatments to help clients look and feel better.
In your day-to-day tasks you may:
- give a facial by cleansing, massaging and toning a client's skin
- do a makeover by applying and advising on make-up
- shape eyebrows and colour eyelashes
- give a manicure, pedicure or other nail treatment like extensions and nail art
- remove unwanted facial and body hair
- give electro-therapy treatments to improve body tone and shape
- do non-surgical skin improvement treatments
- offer UV (ultraviolet) and spray tanning
You could work as a beauty therapy assistant in a salon or spa and study for a qualification on the job. Or you could train at one of our Training Centres.
Your course will usually be a mix of one to one sessions, group work and online resources.
Taking That First Step
Our experience is in supporting, developing and working with Individuals and Employers to deliver the best learning solutions possible.
If you think this could be for you simply fill in our enquiry form and one of our Advisers will get in touch. There's no commitment or obligation, simply your chance to find out more.